Welcome to the Animal Jam Tribune! I, wingofthesun, am the author of this blog. Feel free to explore the Animal Jam Tribune!

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Changing Accounts & Winner

'Ello, Jammers! It's been a busy week so far for me, so sorry for the late posts! Anyways, I became nonmember today. :( Oh well. But now, that means I'm changing accounts! Not changing my username, but changing my account. My new account is wingofthesun. I'm still trading all my stuff over to wingofthesun. But if you'd like, you can buddy wingofthesun! All right, yeah. Changing accounts. I'd have rather changed my username, but I already changed my username from airlec13 to airlec02, and I can't change it again to wingofthesun. So instead, I made a new account and I'm transferring all my stuff over!
Moving off the topic of changing accounts, I'm goin to show you a terrible drawing I drew on my math homework! XD
All right... It's not the best. And I know, tha Phantom King is purple, not black. But whatever. :P
And because I feel like this is a boring post, I'm going to show you how to get the Who's Readin' Right Now widget! 
1. Click on the Who's Readin' Right Now widget. It should take you to a website.
2.
Also, to finish this post, I'm going to say the winner of the Mini Contest!
The correct answers were...
Silver Coins: 570 cents
Pennies: 49 cents
 So the winner is fuzzheadlola! Congrats! I'll send you your prizes. :3
Well, bai Jammers! See you around Jamaa!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Are you commenting? That's great! But before you comment, I need to make some things clear.
No Bullying
No Cursing
No Impostering
No Finding a Way Around those Rules
Break the rules, and I'll send my phantoms to come and get you. :P