Welcome to the Animal Jam Tribune! I, wingofthesun, am the author of this blog. Feel free to explore the Animal Jam Tribune!

Thursday, February 6, 2014

Update!

Hey Jammers! Today, I'm not going to talk about glitches because I don't feel like it! >:3
Well, I was very happy with AJ today. Why?
1. An underwater den is NM!!! :D
2. I got a rare headdress! 
Well, the ship-wreck underwater den ( I don't feel like looking up its name. XD) is now NM! Plus the new item is NM! You're so amazing, AJHQ! I forgive you for not bringing out NM items in a month! :D
And, I got a rare headdress! I was literally jumping up and down when I got it. I over traded someone for their headdress, and they accepted! :D So happy! I finally got my most longed-for item back!
Also, I changed my animal's signature outfits, but I only changed some of them. :3
This is Leaping Futurespirit's new outfit. All I did was add a Heart Locket and replace the tiara with a fox hat. I like how the orange fox hat looks on her.
Victory Thewinner's signature outfit! In fact, I beleive this was her outfit before I got hacked. :3
Well, bye Jammers! 

1 comment:

Are you commenting? That's great! But before you comment, I need to make some things clear.
No Bullying
No Cursing
No Impostering
No Finding a Way Around those Rules
Break the rules, and I'll send my phantoms to come and get you. :P