Welcome to the Animal Jam Tribune! I, wingofthesun, am the author of this blog. Feel free to explore the Animal Jam Tribune!

Saturday, February 1, 2014

Aquamarine and Comic

Hey jammers! I'm so glad the weekend is here, I've had a really stressful week, complete with a science report, history report, and a math test, basketball games, and our end-of-term test in math coming up. O.O Whew!
Anyways, I noticed something strange... About this...
 It's Febuary! But Aquamarine is the March birthstone! I think AJHQ got their months mixed up... Huh. Well, if you want to buy the Aquamarine Birthstone early, like me, this is your chance! :D (Actually, I was born in March. ^.^)
And I think today is comic day? I better check, I don't want to get the schedule mixed up again.
*checks blog schedule*
Yup, today is comic day! So, here is my corny joke!

...
...
...!
*speaks in a falsely sweet voice* Victory, maybe you should try taking the headphones off. I know you never thought of that.

Well, moving away from my terrible joke, I'm so happy the Heart Locket has returned! It is one of my favorite items. I bought all the colors! And you know what the best part of it is?
It's NM!
Finally! Thank you, AJHQ!
Well, bye!

2 comments:

  1. Lol! And AJHQ finally made a mistake! I wonder if they will fix it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I lopve heart lockets too!And im born in march XD

    ReplyDelete

Are you commenting? That's great! But before you comment, I need to make some things clear.
No Bullying
No Cursing
No Impostering
No Finding a Way Around those Rules
Break the rules, and I'll send my phantoms to come and get you. :P