Welcome to the Animal Jam Tribune! I, wingofthesun, am the author of this blog. Feel free to explore the Animal Jam Tribune!

Friday, January 31, 2014

The Stone Circle

Hey Jammers! Sorry about the irregular posting, I've been really busy. Lots of basketball games, and I've also had a huge test this week. And a decent amount of homework. So, sorry about that!
Anyways, today is mystery day, right? Well today's mystery is this pretty simple adventure prize!
The Stone Circle. Simple, and decent-looking. All in all, I'd say it's a nice item. 
But why is it an adventure prize?
I mean, what do stone circles have to do with fighting phantoms? There are some stone circles here and there around the adventures, but I don't see why they'd be a prize. Why do you think they're a prize?

1 comment:

  1. The stone circle was broken when Zios fell.

    ReplyDelete

Are you commenting? That's great! But before you comment, I need to make some things clear.
No Bullying
No Cursing
No Impostering
No Finding a Way Around those Rules
Break the rules, and I'll send my phantoms to come and get you. :P