Welcome to the Animal Jam Tribune! I, wingofthesun, am the author of this blog. Feel free to explore the Animal Jam Tribune!

Sunday, January 26, 2014

Changing My Username

Hey Jammers! I've decided to change my AJ username! (Once again!)
I emailed AJHQ about it. The username I want is WingoftheSun. So, yeah! Why did I change my username?
1. I'm getting a deviantart account soon, and I want my AJ username, Blogger username, and devaintart username to be the same.
2. I don't like usernames with numbers anymore.
3. This username sort of reveals personal information... So I suppose it is good to change it...
Also, I haven't changed it yet, AJHQ hasn't replied. But I checked and the username is open, so I think and hope that they'll change it. But remember, it hasn't happened yet.
Well, yeah! Bye!

3 comments:

  1. my username on animaljam is Bunnylove930, but I'm gonna change it to PinkSunset

    ReplyDelete
  2. my username is: ab45651 I want to change it to: kawaiikat1212

    ReplyDelete

Are you commenting? That's great! But before you comment, I need to make some things clear.
No Bullying
No Cursing
No Impostering
No Finding a Way Around those Rules
Break the rules, and I'll send my phantoms to come and get you. :P