Welcome to the Animal Jam Tribune! I, wingofthesun, am the author of this blog. Feel free to explore the Animal Jam Tribune!

Thursday, January 16, 2014

Stuck in the Door!

Hey jammers! Today's glitch is...
Stuck in the Door!
Really, Fauna? Your head is NOT gone, I can gaurantee that. It's just... Well... Hidden.
So, how to do this strange glitch!
1. Switch animals
2. Walk into a door
3. Wha-la! Done!
XD It's a strange, funny glitch, isn't it?
And have any of you seen those tiny animals around Jamaa? I wonder how they became like that... Maybe they got attacked by phantoms and the phantoms shrunk them! :O
Or maybe they got stuck in the door like the glitch, and then they couldn't get out of the door, and the door squeezed them o they became tiny...
How do you think they became tiny?
And some drawings to end this short post...

If you guessed they're both from Warriors, you're right. The first drawing is Tigerclaw and Bluestar, whe Tigerclaw attempts to kill Bluestar. The 2nd is just a portrait of Brambleclaw. :3
Well, bye! See you tomorrow- well, actually, I might not be able to post tomorrow. But anyways, bye!

1 comment:

  1. Lol! I heard that the 'tiny' glitch has something to do with playing Four Gem...

    ReplyDelete

Are you commenting? That's great! But before you comment, I need to make some things clear.
No Bullying
No Cursing
No Impostering
No Finding a Way Around those Rules
Break the rules, and I'll send my phantoms to come and get you. :P