Welcome to the Animal Jam Tribune! I, wingofthesun, am the author of this blog. Feel free to explore the Animal Jam Tribune!

Monday, January 6, 2014

Scammer

Hey Jammers!
My close friend, (in real life), was scammed today, on her rare bow. D: It was one of those "Trust Trades". I hate scammers. They're greedy and selfish, and don't realize what they are doing to other people's feelings, or even don't care. Scamming is a terrible way to get "rare". In fact, scamming is a complete waste of time and engergy. Why? Because the only way to get "rare" on AJ is by being nice and helping people. And... She got scammed. By some greedy person who didn't care what was going to happen to the victim. >:U Stop the scams!
Oh, and thank you for the suggestions on the blog title! I really like them, and a lot of them are free! :)

1 comment:

Are you commenting? That's great! But before you comment, I need to make some things clear.
No Bullying
No Cursing
No Impostering
No Finding a Way Around those Rules
Break the rules, and I'll send my phantoms to come and get you. :P