Welcome to the Animal Jam Tribune! I, wingofthesun, am the author of this blog. Feel free to explore the Animal Jam Tribune!

Thursday, January 23, 2014

Changing Jamaa

It has come to my attention that something has to be done about all the drama and Jamaa. So many Jammers are quitting because of drama, scamming, hacking, too much membership business, rares, and ect. I emailed AJHQ about it.
This is my email:
AJHQ-
Animal Jam MUST change.
Why, you may wonder?
1. Too much drama
2. Too much scamming/hacking
3. Membership has gone overboard
4. Rare nonsense
You see, every time I log in, there has been some sort of bullying going on. This bullying has to stop. Countless Jammers have quit because of bullying.
Scammers and hackers have been doing their nasty work way too often. And they're unstoppable. Especially that one hacker, Fman122, who attaches a virus to a gift in a Jam-A-Gram. When you receive the gift, and you accept the gift, you get logged out. Log back in, and your stuff is gone.
You've been hacked.
In fact, and Fman 2nd account attempted to hack me, only about a week ago.
You know it is fman122 by the animal's name. Fman122 names all his animals "Awesome Sunnybrave", and his wolves look just like that. And read the username. Look at it closely.
I know that is not solid evidence that that Jam-A-Gram is someone trying to hack me, but lots of Jammers know not to accept a gift from someone who looks remotely like Fman122. Fman122 has to be stopped.
In fact, I was hacked in November, 2013. I couldn't log in, my parent email had been changed, all my stuff was gone, my animals and dens had been recycled, and I was impersonated. That is why AJ has to change. I'm not going to play a game where people are going to hack and scam everybody else.
There has been too many member items lately. The last all-jammer item was the Snow Shovel, and that came out over 20 days ago. You can't bring out a new all-jammer item once a month! I know that members give you your money, and I agree that membership is a good thing for Jamaa. I just think that you should be a little fairer about it. And people are making members only parties, like this.
I am the bunny, named Captain Cottonclaws. Non-members are beginning to feel ashamed about not having membership, and they shouldn't be. And bringing out so much member stuff only makes non-members feel even worse about not being members.
Rares are great! They're fun to collect and trade. But when Jammers get too worked up over rares, no one likes them. I think that rares are a great addition to the game, and that without rares, AJ wouldn't be the same. It is just that Jammers are getting bullied because they aren't rare enough, or someone is forcing them to give them their rares. I think that Jammers just need to be reminded that rares don't decide whether you are a good person.
These are the reasons. There aren't that many, but each reason is making me like AJ less and less each passing day. This had got to change. Do you know how many Jammers (bloggers, to be specific) are quitting? Because of this?
Kinyonga, MetroLeaf, Edwingrim2, vms915. That is 4 Jammers who have loved AJ, and they are quitting because of these changes in Jamaa.
I know. It is easier said than done. AJHQ would've done something long ago if they knew how to stop this.
I've got a few ideas.
1. If your monitors catch a jammer saying something like "Trade me! I decline!" Or "Best trade wins ____!" Or "Best gift wins _____!", or any other common scam, suspend them, but only for a day. That would put an end to scamming.
2. Sometimes, in cyber-bullying on AJ, Jammers say things like "-kicks-" or "*punches*" or "-pushes and knocks to ground-" or other violent things like that. However, it is hard to tell the difference between that when it is used for bullying, and role playing. But since role playing mainly occurs in Sariepia Forest, you could check it out when things like that are said not in Sareipia Forest. I know it is not the best advice, but that's the best advice I have.
3. I think this is quite an easy thing to do. Simply release a all-jammer item, or make an adventure be for all-Jammers, or make an all-jammer rare item Monday. It is as simple as that. I strongly think that it is time for the adventure The Hive to become non-member.
4. A little notification, saying something like "Remember Jammers, rares are fun to collect and trade, but don't let rares make you think you are a bad jammer! Everyone is a great jammer!" Or some thing like that. And maybe even a note against scamming and hacking, reminding Jammers not to trust Jammers who ask for your password, or Jammers who promise you something in return for an item. Something as simple as a reminder that rares aren't the world would help.
That is that. Simple advice, but something had to be done. Otherwise I will quit, and a lot of other Jammers along with me.
Please, AJHQ. The whole of Jamaa is depending on you.
Sincerely,
airlec02

Please, please read it thoroughly!

I got an email in response from AJHQ. 
But guess what?
It was an automatic email.
Great. AJHQ won't read the my email. :T
But there is a way to make sure that AJHQ knows what is wrong with Jamaa, and that us, as Jammers, care about Jamaa and want to solve those problems. 
That's why I emailed them- to notify them about Jamaa's problems.
But AJHQ can easily ignore one email, from one jammer.
But do you know what they can't ignore? 
They can't ignore lots of emails from lots of Jammers, telling AJHQ what is wrong wit Jamaa and some advice on how to fix it. 
So I ask, please... If you have an email, just simply send then this:

AJHQ,
Animal Jam is filled with too much bullying,  drama, scamming and hacking, and not enough stuff for nonmembers. AJ has GOT to change. Somehow. 
Best,
(Your username)

If you have an email, please send them that with your username signed at the bottom. You can just copy that and paste it onto your email.
I'm trying to make a petition-like thing. Because I don't want to see AJ turn into a place full of chaos.
It is time to save Jamaa.
Thanks.

1 comment:

  1. WE WILL SAVE JAMAA!!!! Too many people are quitting because of this!!!

    ReplyDelete

Are you commenting? That's great! But before you comment, I need to make some things clear.
No Bullying
No Cursing
No Impostering
No Finding a Way Around those Rules
Break the rules, and I'll send my phantoms to come and get you. :P