Welcome to the Animal Jam Tribune! I, wingofthesun, am the author of this blog. Feel free to explore the Animal Jam Tribune!

Saturday, January 25, 2014

Invincible Leaping and Adventures

Hey Jammers! You might want to check out my earlier posts, please.
Anyways, today is... Comic day!

Leaping is invincible! The Falling Phantoms aren't hurting her! 
Also, I just finished playing Greely's Inferno! It is a really great adventure, but is really long, and I suggest playing it with other Jammers, otherwise you will spend hours trying to finish it. 
And isn't it time for The Hive to become an all-jammer adventure? I hope they make it all-jammer when the next update comes.
Well, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Are you commenting? That's great! But before you comment, I need to make some things clear.
No Bullying
No Cursing
No Impostering
No Finding a Way Around those Rules
Break the rules, and I'll send my phantoms to come and get you. :P