Welcome to the Animal Jam Tribune! I, wingofthesun, am the author of this blog. Feel free to explore the Animal Jam Tribune!

Thursday, January 23, 2014

Where am I?

Hey jammers! The moment I log into AJ, a glitch happens!
Captain Cottonclaws! Where are you?! *runs around frantically, searching for Captain Cottonclaws*
 You naughty rabbit! I've been looking for you everywhere! You shouldn't go running off! *goes into rant about hiding from me* XD
Really? You're the only one left? You're the rarest? :O 
Notification: The one and only rare purple dragon is now in Jamaa!
And also, just a little funny thing...
I forgot to log off of my AJ account, and my sister numnum13 got on. I was in Sariepia Forest, not doing anything, because I wasn't on. Crowded around me were a bunch of wolves saying:
*snatches bunny and sets lightly on a tree*
"Don't be a rabbit eater!"
"Don't hurt the bunny!" *hits*
"I don't trust you no matter what you do." 
*smacks*
I thought the whole thing was a little amusing, especially because I wasn't in, and had merely forgotten to log off.
Also, I just wanted to say that Kinyonga is leaving Animal Jam. I'd just like to mention that Kinyonga, you were one of my favorite bloggers, and I'm really sad that you're leaving. I'll miss you, but I completley understand why you're leaving. 
Bye, Kinyonga.
(You can visit Kinyonga's blog, the Animal Jam Times, HERE.)
Well, that's it for today! Bye!

1 comment:

Are you commenting? That's great! But before you comment, I need to make some things clear.
No Bullying
No Cursing
No Impostering
No Finding a Way Around those Rules
Break the rules, and I'll send my phantoms to come and get you. :P