Welcome to the Animal Jam Tribune! I, wingofthesun, am the author of this blog. Feel free to explore the Animal Jam Tribune!

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Phantoms Den Trick!

Hey jammers! This is a phantom den trick here! :D
You need a thundercloud, some phantom plushies, and that is it! (I'm the queen phantom. XD)
Well... Uh...
Sorry for not posting yesterday, and sorry for getting the blog schedule messed up.
Also, I saw this in Jamaa Township:

I'm getting tired of this "Members Only" thing. >.< How long does it take to realize that NMs and Members are equal?
Well, if you want to see my other blogs, click HERE to see my "Random Blog" and click HERE to see my art blog!
Bye!



2 comments:

Are you commenting? That's great! But before you comment, I need to make some things clear.
No Bullying
No Cursing
No Impostering
No Finding a Way Around those Rules
Break the rules, and I'll send my phantoms to come and get you. :P