Welcome to the Animal Jam Tribune! I, wingofthesun, am the author of this blog. Feel free to explore the Animal Jam Tribune!

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Deer...

Sawe Jammers!
Sawe is Latin for 'Hello'. ^_^
Anyways, you might have wondered why the title of this Deer...
 Well, it's called Deer... because I am going to discuss deer in this post!!!!!!!!
Well, I think deer are great! They look awesome, they're not in the Diamond Shop, and they're just a really cute looking animal!!!!
However...
Not being in the Diamond Shop doesn't make up for the fact the are for 'All Club Members!', as AJHQ puts it. Deer should be for all Jammers!!!!! And, moving off the topic of NM animals, I would like to say that the deer's actions are sort if bizzare. I mean, eating grass and then jumping up and looking around wildly? I think you could've come up with something better, AJHQ.
And then there is the even wierder part of deer.
Mating?
Deer mating?
Really? 
I see it all the time- people say things like:

-is strong young female looks for strong young buck-
-calls for male-
-calls for male is strong pretty female- 
(I'll get screenshots soon- I took screenshots and never uploaded them. XD)
Oh gosh.
What?! 
The thing I don't get is...
Why deer?! Why is deer the 'Mating Animal'? I think that people have gone crazy with deer. You even don't see much role playing with wolves and clans in Sareopia Forest now a days- mostly just deer calling for deer. 
Strange.
But why deer? Why not wolves, or bunnies, or foxes, or tigers, or other animals? Why deer?

I do hope this deer drama ends 
sometime.


      

3 comments:

  1. Deer drama has gone way overboard. DX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sawe? It's "Salve!"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, and ave, avete, and somethig else I forgot. And I have only noticed *ahem ahem* vids on Youtube when I type in Animal Jam. But I guess you're right...

      Mythkitten :3

      Delete

Are you commenting? That's great! But before you comment, I need to make some things clear.
No Bullying
No Cursing
No Impostering
No Finding a Way Around those Rules
Break the rules, and I'll send my phantoms to come and get you. :P