Welcome to the Animal Jam Tribune! I, wingofthesun, am the author of this blog. Feel free to explore the Animal Jam Tribune!

Thursday, January 9, 2014

New Page

Hey Jammers! I made a new page, called "My Animal Jam Videos". I hope you check it out! There are videos on random topics in AJ! Well, short post today. And sorry I haven't been posting lately- I've been busy. Actually, I was thinking, should make a schedule, and every day of the week I post about something different? It's an idea to make me post regularly. :3 And my sister, numnum13, is holding a contest-to-be, so click the banner on the left to see about her contest! Bai!

1 comment:

  1. I love your new page! Thanks for posting my banner!

    ReplyDelete

Are you commenting? That's great! But before you comment, I need to make some things clear.
No Bullying
No Cursing
No Impostering
No Finding a Way Around those Rules
Break the rules, and I'll send my phantoms to come and get you. :P