Welcome to the Animal Jam Tribune! I, wingofthesun, am the author of this blog. Feel free to explore the Animal Jam Tribune!

Monday, January 27, 2014

Fox Outfit!

Hey Jammers! I've got some sad news... D:
I can't change my username, because, well, I've already changed it. D: (When I got hacked, my mom forced to change my username against my will.)
So... Yeah. Oh well. 
And, today is outfit day, right?
And I've got an outfit!

Yeah, it is member, I know. :T But you could make it non-member, by just using a clover blanket instead of a blanket, and do it on a non-member animal.
Well... It is pretty much the simple Princess Outfit. Sorry it is such a typical outfit, I was feeling really uncreative today. But, I do get a snow day tomorrow, so that is great! (As long as our pipes don't freeze, because they froze the last time we had a snowcat. .-.)
Also, the Trading Time tab has been updated! Click HERE to check it out! 
And, the Other Animal Jam Blogs tab has been updated! So click HERE to take a look at some other AJ blogs, or ask for your blog to be added to the list!
Ok, so I've probably bored you all to death by this amazingly lame post and amazingly short post, so I'm going to end it now!
Bye!
~airlec02 who doesn't feel like using her signature~

And also, does anyone have a Rare Tiara or a NM Sword they'd be willing for trade? If you do, could you maybe comment...? Thanks!
Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Are you commenting? That's great! But before you comment, I need to make some things clear.
No Bullying
No Cursing
No Impostering
No Finding a Way Around those Rules
Break the rules, and I'll send my phantoms to come and get you. :P