Welcome to the Animal Jam Tribune! I, wingofthesun, am the author of this blog. Feel free to explore the Animal Jam Tribune!

Friday, January 17, 2014

Hacked- Again?!

This post is going to have to be short and quick, seeing as I have to run.
My blogger acount- maybe- has been hacked.
I have a school email account, and my school account is connected to my blogger account. My friend at school saw me on my school account while I was doing math homework. We're not certain if I was hacked, but... Thought you might want to know.
If you see strange things happening with my blogger account, I just want you to know that it is NOT me.
I mean, being hacked on AJ is bad, but when you're hacked and the hacker has access to all my school projects, email, and blogger, that is just.... REALLY bad.
Not to mention I just logged in on AJ, and I got a JAG, with a gift, from a "New Jammer" and the jammer's name was Awesome Sunnybrave. (Really, Fman? I've been hacked once- hang on, make that I've been hacked TWICE. It is not happening again.)
And I have a blister that I got from putting food in the oven, and it is killing me right now.
(Sorry I'm complaining so much. XP)

So, bye. Hope you've had a better day than me. :T

3 comments:

  1. Block any "Awesome Sunnybrave" nonmember or New Jammer you see. They send out gifts that have viruses and hack your account. And DO NOT OPEN THEIR GIFTS. DELETE THEM! So you're safe. :3 And please spread this word so no one gets hacked!!

    ReplyDelete

Are you commenting? That's great! But before you comment, I need to make some things clear.
No Bullying
No Cursing
No Impostering
No Finding a Way Around those Rules
Break the rules, and I'll send my phantoms to come and get you. :P