Welcome to the Animal Jam Tribune! I, wingofthesun, am the author of this blog. Feel free to explore the Animal Jam Tribune!

Monday, January 6, 2014

Blog Title Change

Hey Jammers! I have changed the blog title! (Sort of.) To The Animal Jam Tribune. Thanks, nafaria9, for that idea! (Do you want me to give you credit for the blog title?) Well, actually, I was sort of forced to change it. I was playing around with the blog URL, thinking of titles and seeing if they were open. Then I tried to change it back to ajammerc.blogspot.com, and it wouldn't let me. The only thing it would let me change it to was animaljamtribune.blogspot.com. So, I'm stuck with The Animal Jam Tribune. Not that I mind it, I like that title! It is just that I'm upset at blogger for being stubborn and not cooperating. -.-

~A frustrated-with-blogger 

4 comments:

  1. Thanks! I love the new blog. ^.^

    Blogger is frustrating sometimes. :I

    I don't need any credit. :3

    By the way, I have an extra Rare Headdress. I know you were hacked on your old one, so do you want one? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, it's OK. :) I'm surviving just fine without it. XD And in the end, it's just a bunch of pixels. :)

      Delete
    2. Are you sure? I wanna get rid of it. Does numnum13 want it?

      Delete
    3. I really appreciate the offer, but at least I'd like to trade for it. And same for numnum13. ^.^ But thank you!

      Delete

Are you commenting? That's great! But before you comment, I need to make some things clear.
No Bullying
No Cursing
No Impostering
No Finding a Way Around those Rules
Break the rules, and I'll send my phantoms to come and get you. :P