Welcome to the Animal Jam Tribune! I, wingofthesun, am the author of this blog. Feel free to explore the Animal Jam Tribune!

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Annoying Animal Jam >.<

Hey Jammers! Animal Jam isn't cooperating with me. >.< It's not letting me log in!!
Every time I log in, these worlds are recommended. Wait... Aldan? Aldan? Aldan isn't full?! 
But wait... Here it says that Aldan is full! >.<  Ergh... Glitchy AJ. ^.^
And every time I click on a world, it says this! 'Login error! Reload the page and try again.' Hmph. Annoying Animal Jam. Well, I suppose I'm not getting on AJ today! Hope it goes better for you guys!

2 comments:

  1. The last picture happens to me whenever I try to go into Snowyclaw's den!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My account is taking more than 20 minutes to load!
    And i have lots of login errors i hope they fix it!

    ReplyDelete

Are you commenting? That's great! But before you comment, I need to make some things clear.
No Bullying
No Cursing
No Impostering
No Finding a Way Around those Rules
Break the rules, and I'll send my phantoms to come and get you. :P