Welcome to the Animal Jam Tribune! I, wingofthesun, am the author of this blog. Feel free to explore the Animal Jam Tribune!

Saturday, January 18, 2014

Fman is Back!

Hey jammers...
The hacker who is in my blogger account has not done anything yet... That's good, I suppose? O.O
Anyways...
O.O
And an "Awesome Sunnybrave" just walked up to me... It was really scary...
Hacking is bad.
But hacking by just accepting a gift? Not knowing whether it's even safe to open up a gift? That is REALLY bad.
All that's been happening these past few days is "Hack, Hack, hack..." >.<
Hacking needs to end. Not just on AJ, but everywhere. It has to end. In no way is it ethical, no matter how you look at it. It is completley wrong. I'm sick of hackers.
Anyways, a silly joke for today..
Really, Leaping Futurespirit...
1. It's not alive.
2. It's not alive, therefore it can not eat you.
3. If it was going to eat you, then where is the rest of its body to digest you? All it is is a head. 
4. No, it would NOT be cool if it ate you! :P
Well, have fun jamming!

7 comments:

  1. I discovered how to break phantom webs easier! if you have a pirate sword, click the phantom web and it will break in just 3 or more clicks! i dunno for member swords but this i am 100% positive. my bff tootyfafa saw it too trust me cloud!
    ~Mistybreeze472 (just discovered it now.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool! Would you mind if I added it on my "Tricks and Tips" page?

      Delete
  2. Here are my tips when it comes to Fman:

    1. Recycle the JAG without looking at the gift.
    2. Block the player.
    3. Run!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uh oh. Hackers are really scary. Also, in response to Nafaria's comment, I also recommend blocking any suspicious looking users. Users like "hackman122, theboxwillhauntsyou" or anything like that. Then you won't get their letter, and you won't be traumatized! XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. i think my main account got hacked D:
    -wolfhead73601

    ReplyDelete
  5. why cant animal jam be nice maybe that will help

    ReplyDelete

Are you commenting? That's great! But before you comment, I need to make some things clear.
No Bullying
No Cursing
No Impostering
No Finding a Way Around those Rules
Break the rules, and I'll send my phantoms to come and get you. :P