Welcome to the Animal Jam Tribune! I, wingofthesun, am the author of this blog. Feel free to explore the Animal Jam Tribune!

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Members...!!! >:U

Members...! >:U
The title of this post does not mean that members are bad in any way. All it means is that the way people act, sometimes, because they're members, is bad.
-.-
I went, to see what would happen.
2 nms came. The actic wolf hosting the party walked up to them and said, "Out."
The first one left, the second one stayed.
The member hosting walked up and said, "Out. You've been here and now you can go."
The nm said,"???"
I said,"Why can't she stay?"
Arctic Wolf: only members
NM: I was only coming to say hi to my friend...!
Me: Really, why can't she stay? Why only members?
Random Deer That Also Thinks NMs Shouldn't be Allowed to Come: Yeah, go! Members ONLY!
NM: -.-
Arctic Wolf: out!
Nm: Fine. Bye. -.-
Me: :frown face:
Me: :angry face:
Me: That wasn't needed!
Arctic Wolf: Members only, sorry.
Random Deer That Also Thinks NMs Shouldn't be Allowed to Come: well, now we got all the nms taken care of!
(I think, WHAT DO YOU MEAN TAKEN CARE OF?! YOU... YOU... TERRIBLE... JAMMER...!!!)
Me: Well, if that's how you're going to treat NMs, and you've got no better explanation to why it is a "Members Only Party" than "members only", then bye. I'm wasting my time. =_=
Me: -leaves-
Me: -JAGs the party host and says "THAT WASN'T NICE"-
Arctic Wolf/ wolfsare100: -JAGs back "MEMBERS ONLY, SORRY"
Me: -JAGs back "STILL"
Arctic Wolf: -JAGs back "THEN IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT LEAVE MY DEN"
Me: -JAGs back "I DID"
That was when I got off AJ.
These are those mean jammers who think they're better than everyone because of membership. If you ever see wolfsare100 remember that she isn't a fan of NMs. But don't be scared of her. The most she can do to you is make a fool of herself by bullying NMs.
>:U
*Sorry I got a little... Emotional in this post. (Emotional in an angry way.)
And guess what? 4,000 views! :D 15 followers and 4,000 views! :D

2 comments:

Are you commenting? That's great! But before you comment, I need to make some things clear.
No Bullying
No Cursing
No Impostering
No Finding a Way Around those Rules
Break the rules, and I'll send my phantoms to come and get you. :P