Welcome to the Animal Jam Tribune! I, wingofthesun, am the author of this blog. Feel free to explore the Animal Jam Tribune!

Thursday, January 23, 2014

More Drawings

Hey jammers! I just finished some more drawings!
 (c) airlec02
That's Leaping Futurespirit, my second favorite animal. I think it looks nice. :)
Also, I made some AJ wolf lineart!
Sorry it's got the black dots. ^.^
Anybody can use it, but please don't erase my name down in the corner. ^.^
And don't worry, I'll still post today's glitch.
Well, bye!

1 comment:

  1. That looks so awesome! You're a great artist!

    ReplyDelete

Are you commenting? That's great! But before you comment, I need to make some things clear.
No Bullying
No Cursing
No Impostering
No Finding a Way Around those Rules
Break the rules, and I'll send my phantoms to come and get you. :P