Welcome to the Animal Jam Tribune! I, wingofthesun, am the author of this blog. Feel free to explore the Animal Jam Tribune!

Saturday, January 25, 2014

Be the Change You Want to see in the World.

Hey Jammers! This is going to be a quick post.

Credit to numnum13
This is a banner numnum13 made. Please post this banner everywhere, but give numnum13 credit!
And there is a question on it. 
Is that what want?
This is a banner I made. Please post it everywhere too! ^.^ And you don't have to give credit. 
The reason we made these banners is because me and numnum13 are upset about what is happening to AJ. 
"Be the change you want to see in the world."
That is what I'm trying to do- I'm trying to be the change I want to see. 
And we should ALL be the change we want to see. 
BTW...
So exciting! 2 people reading at the same time! :D

1 comment:

  1. Yes! Post these banners everywhere! And if you don't want to give me credit... Use 0.0000001 size font, but spread the word!

    ReplyDelete

Are you commenting? That's great! But before you comment, I need to make some things clear.
No Bullying
No Cursing
No Impostering
No Finding a Way Around those Rules
Break the rules, and I'll send my phantoms to come and get you. :P