Welcome to the Animal Jam Tribune! I, wingofthesun, am the author of this blog. Feel free to explore the Animal Jam Tribune!

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Sucessful Year!

Hey Jammers!
Happy 2014! And, I hope you guys had a wonderful 2013, like I did! And because 2013 was such a successful year, I've decided to look back on this blog's major events! :) 

Full credit for this idea goes to thinkdifferent9! Just say the word and I'll take this post down. ^.^

Ok, so...

July:
This blog was made!

August:
My last updates post.

October:
My 1st attempt at a party. (It was a fail. :P)

November:
I was hacked big time. D:

December:
2,000 views!!

Yup! Successful year! (Besides the hacking. D:) So, yeah. Have a happy 2014, and happy new years!

          

2 comments:

Are you commenting? That's great! But before you comment, I need to make some things clear.
No Bullying
No Cursing
No Impostering
No Finding a Way Around those Rules
Break the rules, and I'll send my phantoms to come and get you. :P