Welcome to the Animal Jam Tribune! I, wingofthesun, am the author of this blog. Feel free to explore the Animal Jam Tribune!

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Contest Results

Hey Jammers! I'm still on my trip in the mountains, and I'm posting this on my nook, so sorry if I make some typos. ^.^
Ok! So, the contest ended today, and it is time to announce the winners! Before I say who won, I am going to say that this was a hard contest, it was random guessing, and you had no way of knowing the answers. I am going to show you the correct answers now...

1. What sport do I play?: Basketball
2. How many people are in my family?: 5
3. How many pets do I have?: 6 (3 fish, 1 gecko, 1 guinea pig, and 1 cat. I know, lots of pets. ^.^)
4. What instrument do I play?: Oboe
5. Am I an older sister or a younger sister?: Younger
Bonus: Am I a triplet?: No (I am a twin. ^.^)

So, now for the winners...
-drumroll-
2nd Place: Tie: awesomerockingdude and fuzzheadlola
Congrats, awesomerockingdude and fuzzheadlola! 
Now, for the over all winner... 
-drumroll-
1st Place: nafaria9
Congratulations, nafaria9! :D
Thank you to everyone who entered! Because I am still on my trip, you won't get your prizes until Saturday or Sunday. As for the tie.... I'm trying to remember what I have in my inventory. I know I have a freedom hat, but I can't remember what else... So, yeah. Whoever comments first will get the freedom hat, and the person who comments second gets a... I don't know. I think have a surprised jack-o-lantern, but if I don't have it, I'll find something else. I promise. Well, thank you and Happy Jamming!

Some things to entertain you while I'm gone...
It's the same chipmunk with the phone, except this time his camera's flashing! He's taking a picture, and the flash is going off. :3

Click HERE and HERE for some awesomeness, too!

2 comments:

  1. You are both younger and older!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't count being a twin as younger/older. ^.^

      Delete

Are you commenting? That's great! But before you comment, I need to make some things clear.
No Bullying
No Cursing
No Impostering
No Finding a Way Around those Rules
Break the rules, and I'll send my phantoms to come and get you. :P