Welcome to the Animal Jam Tribune! I, wingofthesun, am the author of this blog. Feel free to explore the Animal Jam Tribune!

Monday, December 16, 2013

My Jamaaliday Wishlist

Hey Jammers!
It's Jamaaliday season, and I have a Wishlist! >:3 Amazing, right? XD

1. Cream Glove
2. Rare Tiara
3. Rare Headdress
4. Cream Worn
5. Rare Bow and Arrow
6. Epic Wonders Orb
7. Jamaaliday Wings (I got on for the RIM, but I never bought them! Silly me... :P)
8. GEMS!!!!! :D
And to sum it all up, everything that I lost when I got hacked. ^_^ You don't have to send me this, I just thought it'd be fun to make this, being Jamaaliday season. Well, have fun Jamming!

      

2 comments:

Are you commenting? That's great! But before you comment, I need to make some things clear.
No Bullying
No Cursing
No Impostering
No Finding a Way Around those Rules
Break the rules, and I'll send my phantoms to come and get you. :P