Welcome to the Animal Jam Tribune! I, wingofthesun, am the author of this blog. Feel free to explore the Animal Jam Tribune!

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Drawings

Heya there Jammers! This has nothing to do with AJ, but I'm going to show you some drawings of mine! :3
Some Warrior drawings:
From left to right: Lionblaze, Jayfeather, Hollyleaf
From left to right: Lionblaze, Jayfeather, Dovewing
And a random flying angel kitty.  (AKA What Cloudtail does in his Free Time :3)
Hehe. So, hope you liked them!

     

2 comments:

  1. Cool! You're really good at drawing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! That means a lot to me. ^_^

      Delete

Are you commenting? That's great! But before you comment, I need to make some things clear.
No Bullying
No Cursing
No Impostering
No Finding a Way Around those Rules
Break the rules, and I'll send my phantoms to come and get you. :P