Welcome to the Animal Jam Tribune! I, wingofthesun, am the author of this blog. Feel free to explore the Animal Jam Tribune!

Friday, December 20, 2013

Random Stuff

Hey Jammers! Today, I tried to play Greely's Inferno... But I wasn't on the right level. :I Oh well. Well, I learned that if you want to get rare super fast, adventures are the way to do it! I might change the 1st place contest prize to a Rare Scary Cat Hat- what do you think? Anyways, this post is going to have no screenshots because screenshots are my worst nightmare. They're evil. ^_^
And now, the rest of the post is going to be very random- I wish you luck reading this post.
Aren't the new items great? But they come out with 24 and only 2 are NM! Geese, AJHQ! Don't you love the santa phantom? I never knew PHANGOMS, of all things, celebrate Christmas! And the mira ornament is amazing! I just wish it was a statue, not an ornamant, and that it was NON MEMBER!! And all the topiarys are cute, by the way. AJHQ, you're still horrible, only 2 OF 24 ITEMS ARE NM!! WHEN I LOSE MY MEMBRSHIP I WILL YELL AT YOU EVEN MORE!! So fix your mkstakes now, for everyone!
See? Very random.
Ok, bye-bye!

3 comments:

Are you commenting? That's great! But before you comment, I need to make some things clear.
No Bullying
No Cursing
No Impostering
No Finding a Way Around those Rules
Break the rules, and I'll send my phantoms to come and get you. :P