Welcome to the Animal Jam Tribune! I, wingofthesun, am the author of this blog. Feel free to explore the Animal Jam Tribune!

Monday, December 23, 2013

Animal Jam Problems

Hey Jammers! I tried to log on today to get the RIM, but... Animal Jam is doing its thing where it doesn't load for you. -.- Very annoying. Also, the URL for AJ was matience.animaljam.com. Hmm...
And then, I managed to log in to AJ and this is what I saw...
:O
What?!
Glitchy AJ.
-.-
Well, hope you Jammers had better luck than me today! Bye!


2 comments:

  1. i actually got in and got the RIM then it logged me out and I saw TWO aldans, one was full and one was empty and it wouldn't let me join any servers:(

    ReplyDelete

Are you commenting? That's great! But before you comment, I need to make some things clear.
No Bullying
No Cursing
No Impostering
No Finding a Way Around those Rules
Break the rules, and I'll send my phantoms to come and get you. :P