Welcome to the Animal Jam Tribune! I, wingofthesun, am the author of this blog. Feel free to explore the Animal Jam Tribune!

Friday, December 13, 2013

>:U

Hey Jammers!
Actually, this post is a letter to Anomynous... 
             
Perhaps I'm making a big deal out of nothing, but I found this comment on the Who's the Hacker? post. Ok, Anomynous.
If we're all wrong, can you tell us who the hacker is?!
Otherwise, please don't make any other comments, because you are scaring me.
The hacking event is OVER. I am just going to be a normal Jammer now, and unless I figure out who the hacker is, I really don't want any more drama out of this hacking stuff. So, Caroline, if you are reading this...
Thanks. That's it.

       
Guys...
I know, the contest is really delayed! I need ideas! So, thank you! And if I don't have the contest up by the end of the weekend, please yell at me for every post I make before I put the contest up! XD Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. YOU SHOULD DO A CONTEST WITH RAINBOWS AND UNICORNS

    ReplyDelete
  2. My name is Caroline but I didn't hack you...

    ReplyDelete

Are you commenting? That's great! But before you comment, I need to make some things clear.
No Bullying
No Cursing
No Impostering
No Finding a Way Around those Rules
Break the rules, and I'll send my phantoms to come and get you. :P