Welcome to the Animal Jam Tribune! I, wingofthesun, am the author of this blog. Feel free to explore the Animal Jam Tribune!

Saturday, December 21, 2013

Santa Phantoms

Hey Jammers! Numnum13 made me a graphic today, and I just... Edited it a little. :) (To request a graphic from numnum13, click HERE.)
Original Graphic by Numnum13:
I turned the graphic into a real phantom, not a plushie, as you can see in the graphic.

And now, the evil Santa Phantom is zapping lightning! :O

FULL CREDIT GOES TO NUMNUM13! ALL I DID WAS EDIT THEM A LITTLE!
Sorry about the yelling. I just wanted to make it clear that these are Numnum13's. Well, bye Jammers!

3 comments:

  1. My graphics are free! You don't have to give me credit!
    But that looks perty. ^.^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whatever. It feels WRONG not to give you credit. :)

      Delete
  2. Those graphics look awesome :D The little phantom doesn't look happy to have a hat on, though :P

    ReplyDelete

Are you commenting? That's great! But before you comment, I need to make some things clear.
No Bullying
No Cursing
No Impostering
No Finding a Way Around those Rules
Break the rules, and I'll send my phantoms to come and get you. :P