Welcome to the Animal Jam Tribune! I, wingofthesun, am the author of this blog. Feel free to explore the Animal Jam Tribune!

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Falling Phantoms, Members Only, & Warriors


 O.O
Where is everyone? Don't leave me to the face the phantoms alone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well, at least they blow up when they touch the ground, as shown in the bottom left corner.
 
Members? Why only members?
Hmm... Don't nonmembers deserve a gift too?

And, this has nothing to do with Animal Jam, but for those Warrior-lovers out there...
I made a comic for Honeyfern's Death! :D Read and enjoy!

       
"I'm gonna get you, leaf! Watch out"
       
"Oh no... That snake is going to bite!"
      
"Out of the way, kit!"
             
Honeyfern- "My blood... My blood's on fire!"
Leafpool- "I'm sorry. There is nothing I can do- the poison has taken hold of her."
(This picture is just... Honeyfern dead. ^_^)
And, the whole comic put together...
Click to enlarge.
Do you like it? I worked hard on it. I know that that's not exactly how it happened, but... Close enough. When I was making it, I was too lazy to look up in the book exactly how Honeyfern died. 
^_^
So, yeah! See you around Jamaa!

      

2 comments:

  1. Wowie! That was a tragic moment in the series.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! I have never read a single Warriors book, but I basically know all of it because I listen to my friends and sisters talk about it ALL the time. XD

    ReplyDelete

Are you commenting? That's great! But before you comment, I need to make some things clear.
No Bullying
No Cursing
No Impostering
No Finding a Way Around those Rules
Break the rules, and I'll send my phantoms to come and get you. :P