Welcome to the Animal Jam Tribune! I, wingofthesun, am the author of this blog. Feel free to explore the Animal Jam Tribune!

Monday, December 23, 2013

Enter the 2,000 Views Contest!

Hey Jammers! Please, please, please...


Yes! Enter my 2,000 views contest! Click HERE to do it! Please! Otherwise nafaria9 will get both 1st place and 2nd place prizes! And no one wants that, right? But please! Just click the 'Contests' page and enter! Also, I added a banner advertising my contest on the side of the blog, so yeah! Thank you, and enter! The contest ends on New Year's eve! Thank you!
Oh, and by the way, I changed the favicon. :3 It might take a while to show up, though. 

2 comments:

  1. XD I certainly don't want BOTH of the prizes. People, enter please! :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yah! So I should be able to enter! XD
    Enter my contest, too: http://thesunisshininginjamaa.blogspot.com/p/contests.html

    ReplyDelete

Are you commenting? That's great! But before you comment, I need to make some things clear.
No Bullying
No Cursing
No Impostering
No Finding a Way Around those Rules
Break the rules, and I'll send my phantoms to come and get you. :P