Welcome to the Animal Jam Tribune! I, wingofthesun, am the author of this blog. Feel free to explore the Animal Jam Tribune!

Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Ice Armor and Merry Christmas

Hey Jammers!I am very happy! For Christmas, I got lots of good stuff! I was hoping for Ice Armor, but I didn't get it. :( And then... I got a trade for a full set of ice armor for my blue worn! :D :D I got ice armor for free! :D

Hehe. :) And...
Well... I've got to go. :) Bye!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh, and I made this animation.
Hehe. I am very proud. It's just a weird thing. XD Bye, and for real now! ^.^

4 comments:

  1. I like your animation! And Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely animation! Is it a pokemon? Or some sort of dragon? Whatever it is, I like it! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a dragon, yeah. ^.^ Glad you like it! :D

      Delete

Are you commenting? That's great! But before you comment, I need to make some things clear.
No Bullying
No Cursing
No Impostering
No Finding a Way Around those Rules
Break the rules, and I'll send my phantoms to come and get you. :P