Welcome to the Animal Jam Tribune! I, wingofthesun, am the author of this blog. Feel free to explore the Animal Jam Tribune!

Monday, December 9, 2013

Rare Item Monday

Hiya there Jammers! Today is the Rare Item Monday, what will the big rare be...? I hope it is Non Member!!!

-closes eyes and crosses fingers and clicks on the rare-
Picture from the Animal Jam Sky Blog
Oh... Sorry nonmembers.
I don't really like it though, I've never been a fan of Top Hats, they make you look like an evil business person. Especially a top hat that's red, green, and white. Oh well. Maybe next Monday they'll have something I like better, and that is hopefully for all Jammers!
Now I beleive that when you log in you get a Jamaaliday gift...
Picture from the Animal Jam Sky Blog
Hmph.
Ok, I suppose. I don't really like 'Infatlatable Things'. AJHQ isn't satisfying  me today. :I
Well, happy Jamming!


      

No comments:

Post a Comment

Are you commenting? That's great! But before you comment, I need to make some things clear.
No Bullying
No Cursing
No Impostering
No Finding a Way Around those Rules
Break the rules, and I'll send my phantoms to come and get you. :P