Welcome to the Animal Jam Tribune! I, wingofthesun, am the author of this blog. Feel free to explore the Animal Jam Tribune!

Sunday, December 15, 2013

How I Joined Animal Jam

Hiya Jammers!!!
Because I am bored and I have nothing to post about, I am going to tell the dramatic tale of how I joined Animal Jam. Enjoy! :D
Every day at my school was the same. I came to school, had homeroom, went to classes, ate lunch, went to more classes,  and went home. And every day, there were the people who loved the computers- and they especially loved Animal Jam. They would get on Animal Jam every day during all of their free periods. All the time. And I would watch them and think, Wow, that game looks so silly! Why are they running around with these oversized bunnies wearing bows and arrows, and running away from flaming meotorites with one eye?! And I would think it was the most weird game in the world. And one day, after dinner, I was bored. And I tried Animal Jam. And I loved it!!!!
So, that is the not-so-dramatic tale Of how I joined AJ. XD See you around Jamaa!

      

2 comments:

  1. And you walked around Jamaa telling people that they looked nice. XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. XD Hey, I was amazed! AJ was the first multiplayer game I had ever played, and I didn't know what else to say. :P

    ReplyDelete

Are you commenting? That's great! But before you comment, I need to make some things clear.
No Bullying
No Cursing
No Impostering
No Finding a Way Around those Rules
Break the rules, and I'll send my phantoms to come and get you. :P