Welcome to the Animal Jam Tribune! I, wingofthesun, am the author of this blog. Feel free to explore the Animal Jam Tribune!

Saturday, December 7, 2013

New Blogger Profile Picture

Hey Jammers!
I have come to the conclusion to change my blogger profile picture. I love my profile picture now, but it looks sort of... Squished, if you get what I mean.
So, I will show you my new blogger profile picture.
-drumroll-
Like it? 
I think it looks cute, amazing, awesome, and strange. Just like me. Except I am the opposite of cute. (Hehe.) 
So, that is my new profile picture. If you don't like it... Too bad for you.

     
PS Please no comments asking why my new profile picture is a ice cream scoop dressed up as a dragon that is eating sparkles.
PS (Again) I am working on a 2,000 views contest- I don't know what to do! If you have ideas for a contest, please comment them! I need ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Are you commenting? That's great! But before you comment, I need to make some things clear.
No Bullying
No Cursing
No Impostering
No Finding a Way Around those Rules
Break the rules, and I'll send my phantoms to come and get you. :P