Welcome to the Animal Jam Tribune! I, wingofthesun, am the author of this blog. Feel free to explore the Animal Jam Tribune!

Monday, December 16, 2013

2,000 Views Contest!!!

Hey Jammers!
Today comes the long awaited...
2,000 VIEWS CONTEST!!!!! :D
And guess what it is?
A quiz all about me!!
Ok, I'm not trying to be 'I'm so great and awesome'. I just sort of want to see what you guys come up with. 
Ok, so the questions are...

1. What sport do I play?
2. How many people are in my family?
3. How many pets do I have?
4. What instrument do I play?
5. Am I an older sister or a younger sister?
Bonus: Am I a triplet?

(I know these questions are just questions you have to randomly guess. That's the point- that they are questions that you have no way of knowing what the answer is. I'm not expecting anyone to get these all right. ^_^)

Those are the questions. You can just comment your answers on this post. ^_^
And now for the thing you guys have really been waiting for...
The prizes!
1st Place: Freedom Wings
2nd Place: Freedom Hat
Gee, my prizes are really out of season! ;P 
When you comment your answers, please comment your Status, (Member or Nonmember) and your AJ username.
Thank you, good luck, and most of all...
ENTER! I command you. 


       

3 comments:

  1. Am I aloud to enter? I am certain to win first place. But you should overlook that fact. Free freedom wings doesn't sound like a bad idea! XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm... Let me think...
      NO, because you happen to be my sister! XD

      Delete
  2. Hmm....great contest, tough questions! :3

    1. Swimming, right?
    2. 4 or 5?
    3. I'd guess 1-2.
    4. Violin?
    5. Younger?

    Hehe. :3

    ReplyDelete

Are you commenting? That's great! But before you comment, I need to make some things clear.
No Bullying
No Cursing
No Impostering
No Finding a Way Around those Rules
Break the rules, and I'll send my phantoms to come and get you. :P