Welcome to the Animal Jam Tribune! I, wingofthesun, am the author of this blog. Feel free to explore the Animal Jam Tribune!

Monday, January 20, 2014

Rare Leg Armor + 15 Followers

Hey jammers! The hacker on my blogger account... I'm not sure if they know I've got a blogger. So, that's good news there. :D
Anyways, today's RIM...
Notice: Member only
I feel like there hasn't been a all-jammer item in ages. I think it's time they come out with an all-jammer item now, don't you?
Well, this rare is pretty inexpensive for a rare. But it looks sort of... Dull. Maybe a bright, happy blue and green leg armor would've been better? Or even better, AJHQ could make a brand new RIM! That would've been neat. But, this RIM isn't bad.
Just for fun, I'm going to post some "funny animal positions". XD
Leaping, are you attempting to ice skate? You might want to put on skates first before you try it.
*whispers* I think the wind is too much for Fauna! (It's supposed to be that it is windy and Fauna can't move forward, because it sort of looks like she's struggling to move forwards... Ok, I've got a strange sense of humor. XD)
And The Animal Jam Tribune now has 15 followers! Thank you so much to everyone who is a follower, and keep the follows coming! 
So, I am going to give a 2nd attempt at a party! I haven't decided the dates and everything yet, but I'll figure that put later. Bye!
Well, bye!

1 comment:

Are you commenting? That's great! But before you comment, I need to make some things clear.
No Bullying
No Cursing
No Impostering
No Finding a Way Around those Rules
Break the rules, and I'll send my phantoms to come and get you. :P