Welcome to the Animal Jam Tribune! I, wingofthesun, am the author of this blog. Feel free to explore the Animal Jam Tribune!

Sunday, January 5, 2014

Changing This Blog's Title

Be sure to click HERE and HERE to see some awesome blogs!

Hey Jammers!
I have come to the conclusion that this blog's title is quite boring. So, I have decided to change it. You might have noticed the poll on the side of the blog- most of you want to change the blog's title. And I want to too. I have been trying to find title's that aren't taken, but most of them are. This is one title I like that is open:
The Jamaa Globe
I want my title to be a play on a newspaper, as for The Jamaa Globe is a play on The Boston Globe. ^.^ So, yeah. If you know any newspapers, or other titles that sound cool. So, yeah! :3
Oh, and sorry for all the random posts popping up. I added labels, and when I added labels, old posts kept popping up. :3 So sorry about that!
And, nothing to do with AJ, but this a drawing that I drew...
^.^ Have any of you read Wings of Fire? If you have, this is an IceWing! In fact, I made up an IceWing character, and this is her. You might have noticed the scar on her tail- she got attacked by RainWing venom. ^.^ Well, see you around Jamaa!

7 comments:

  1. I like the Animal Jam Globe, but since you asked for suggestions:
    •Animal Jam Hail
    •Animal Jam Phantom Club

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good ideas! I like "Animal Jam Hail". Maybe, I could actually make it "Hail Animal Jam"... :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. All Hail Jamaa. XD

    I like the Animal Jam Globe, too. :)

    My suggestions would be:

    Jamaa Peace
    Animal Jam Spree
    The Animal Jam Feeling
    Animal Jam Tribune
    Animal Jam Neptune
    Animal Jam Blade

    Meh.... :L

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like the Animal Jam Tribune, and it's open, too! ^-^

      Delete
  4. Here are my ideas!
    Animal Jam Mountain
    The Jammer's Jam
    Animal Jam Flowers
    So.. hope these helped!
    -Camp2014

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg i LOVE wings of fire!!! i have all 4 books, i hope new ones come out. as for the new title,here's 2 i like:
    Animal Jam Campfire
    Animal Jam Adventures
    -wolfhead73601

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh and here's another suggestion:
    Animal Jam Ice

    ReplyDelete

Are you commenting? That's great! But before you comment, I need to make some things clear.
No Bullying
No Cursing
No Impostering
No Finding a Way Around those Rules
Break the rules, and I'll send my phantoms to come and get you. :P