Welcome to the Animal Jam Tribune! I, wingofthesun, am the author of this blog. Feel free to explore the Animal Jam Tribune!

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Drawings

Hey jammers! I'm not posting a den trick... I completley forgot about that. So, I'm not posting a den trick, and I can't now, as I'm posting this on my nook.
Anyways, I spent FOREVER drawing this!
(c) airlec02
Hehe. I am very proud of it. 
It's my signature animal, Captain Cottonclaws! In her/his (I've never decided on a gender for Captain Cottonclaws. XD) signature outfit!
I like that her/his head's too big, he/she doesn't have fur, her/his headfeather is tiny, and the scarf looks terrible. And yet, I still love it.
I'm also working on a drawing of Leaping Futurespirit, my 2nd favorite animal. I made a sketch of her.
(c) airlec02
So that is Leaping Futurespirit! Now I just have to color her. :3 I'm also working on an AJ wolf lineart, which should be done by tomorrow. 
And sorry about not posting the den trick! I had just finished coloring Captain Cottonclaws when Mom told me to get off the computer.
Also, do you think I should start a thing were I draw other jammers animals, dens, and ect.? I'm not sure if I should... What do you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Are you commenting? That's great! But before you comment, I need to make some things clear.
No Bullying
No Cursing
No Impostering
No Finding a Way Around those Rules
Break the rules, and I'll send my phantoms to come and get you. :P