Welcome to the Animal Jam Tribune! I, wingofthesun, am the author of this blog. Feel free to explore the Animal Jam Tribune!

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Blog Schedule

Hey Jammers! You know, I need a more creative greeting than "Hey Jammers!" every day. Any suggestions?
Anyways, I have come to the conclusion that I don't post often enough. And, I also don't like posting the daily updates. So I have come up with a blog schedule!
Sunday: My No-Posting Day 
Monday: RIM + RIM Contest (Winner gets that weeks RIM)
Tuesday: Clothing Trick
Wednesday: Den Trick
Thursday: Glitch
Friday: Mystery of Jamaa
Saturday: Comic
So. Yeah. That is my boring, and very unoriginal, blog schedule. :3
Note: When I post these each day, they will not be in the morning. I don't have enough time to make a post in the morning. During the week, the posts will usually be around 5-7 (Eastern Time) because that is the time I usually get home.
So, yeah. Uh... Hope you like it!
And since today is a Clothing Trick day...
A clothing trick for today!
        
Completley NM! I was experimenting with NM outfits. I am quite happy with how this turned out, I'm usually not that good at designing outfits. Even though this outfit isn't really my style, I still like it, if that makes sense...
Anyways, you need:
Black Jamaaliday Scarf (Only for sale during Jamaalidays, 350 gems)
Pink Clover Blanket (Not for Sale)
Light Blue Tiara (250 gems)
So... That's that! :3 See you around Jamaa!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Are you commenting? That's great! But before you comment, I need to make some things clear.
No Bullying
No Cursing
No Impostering
No Finding a Way Around those Rules
Break the rules, and I'll send my phantoms to come and get you. :P