Welcome to the Animal Jam Tribune! I, wingofthesun, am the author of this blog. Feel free to explore the Animal Jam Tribune!

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Rare Gardening Hat

Hey jammers! Sorry about not posting yesterday, I sort of logged into AJ, forgot to post, logged out, then realized I was supposed to post. Bleh. Oh well.
Anyways, yesterday's RIM was the Rare Gardening Hat! And guess what?
It's in Jam Mart Clothing!
Yeah, I know you never would've guessed.
Hm... The coloring goes nicely together, it's member, (*sob*) and it's a...
Gardening Hat?
Just saying, I'm going outside to garden with my spring hat on when the snow is up to my knees and the ground is frozen solid.
Are any of you up for that? XD
Anyways, a clothing trick... Uh... What if I totaly forgot about that?
Well, I did. XP
Sorry. ^.^ 
I wasted my time on AJ in Sarepia Forest, telling the world that Awesomeclan is the best clan ever. Hehe.
Well, bye, and sorry for this terribly short and boring post!

2 comments:

  1. Lol! It's fine!
    Aawesomeclan... I thought I was the only one in it! XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. P.S. 80th comment by me! XD again

      Delete

Are you commenting? That's great! But before you comment, I need to make some things clear.
No Bullying
No Cursing
No Impostering
No Finding a Way Around those Rules
Break the rules, and I'll send my phantoms to come and get you. :P