Welcome to the Animal Jam Tribune! I, wingofthesun, am the author of this blog. Feel free to explore the Animal Jam Tribune!

Saturday, February 22, 2014

The Magic Mirror

Hullo, Jammers of Jamaa! I was playing Falling Phantoms and guess what I saw? A 4-winged eagle!
It's wearing wings, and it already has wings! That's so neat. ^.^
Also, I bought a Magic Mirror! And now, lets ask it some questions.
It turns out that my hypothesis that I am the awesomest person in the world is correct! :P
So, my Green Gecko Plushie's name is Green Bean! :D
And for those of you who are wondering what animal Zios is, I shall ask the Magic Mirror that now!
Poor Magic Mirror, all alone in the recycling bin. *sniffle* :P
Also, since I was bored, I made this quick banner!
Do you like it? I like it. ^.^ 
So, see you around Jamaa!

3 comments:

Are you commenting? That's great! But before you comment, I need to make some things clear.
No Bullying
No Cursing
No Impostering
No Finding a Way Around those Rules
Break the rules, and I'll send my phantoms to come and get you. :P