Welcome to the Animal Jam Tribune! I, wingofthesun, am the author of this blog. Feel free to explore the Animal Jam Tribune!

Thursday, February 13, 2014

New Pets, Riding Horses, and Fmans

 Hey jammers! I saw this today.... -.-

So... Fake "fmans" are coming back to Jamaa. *sigh* I just told him he got the coloring wrong, and he got the name wrong, and that he was a terrible fake fman. XD (He originally had the coloring wrong.)
*He's only saying BE MINE because he first said AJ WILL and then he said BE MINE. Make sense? XP
And look, I got a new pet! :3
Aw, little green gecko! You are immediately my favorite den item now. >:D Wait, why are you on my trade list?! 
*takes green gecko off of trade list* 
Much better. I shall never trade my dearest pet!
What shall I name my dear green gecko? Maybe I'll name him Green Gecko, or Greeny Gecky, or something like that! :D What do you think I should name him?

Anyways, today is den trick day, I think! So now for my terrible den trick.

The plushies is riding the horse! :D

The kangaroo is riding the horse! :D

I'm riding the horse! :D
The horse is not going very fast, though... >.<
If I ride him in a race, I'll probably lose! That would not be good! D: 
Oh, wait. I forgot he is not a real horse, he's a rocking horse! Never mind, Rocking Horse. Don't get your hopes too high about riding in a race. XP
Well, that is it for today, Jammers! Sorry I couldn't post yesterday, we had 2 tests and I was frantically studying for them. I was able to get on AJ for a few minutes, though, but then I had to log out. 
And now I have a math exam (*gasp* Math?! Yes, Math. My least favorite subject. :P) That I am frantically studying for today! So, bye, see you tomorrow! (Assuming that I'm still alive by the time I finish my exam. :P)
*Also, any ideas on what to name my new, adorable pet, the Green Gecko? Do you like Greeny Gecky, or something else? Comment your ideas!*
Bye, Jammers!


7 comments:

  1. XD

    Imagine an Fman turning into a lovesick sweetie. "BE MINE!" XP That'd be funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ur geko's name is green bean
    -e1m0isme

    ReplyDelete
  3. @elmoisme
    Yes! I LOVE that name! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg.. ur just like me without the kitten and hevy metal obbsetions O.O exept my least fav sum is P.E want to be buddys? im olyandtabbs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, PE is one of my favorite subjects. And kittehs rule. >:D And sure, I'll buddy you! One problem though: my computer doesn't have WiFi, so as soon as I get WiFi, OK! :)

      Delete
  5. hi i think this is funny helpfull and awesome btw you should name it green bean like the other person said thats what mine is named XP

    ReplyDelete

Are you commenting? That's great! But before you comment, I need to make some things clear.
No Bullying
No Cursing
No Impostering
No Finding a Way Around those Rules
Break the rules, and I'll send my phantoms to come and get you. :P