Welcome to the Animal Jam Tribune! I, wingofthesun, am the author of this blog. Feel free to explore the Animal Jam Tribune!

Thursday, February 27, 2014

Changing

Hey Jammers! I've officially switched accounts, so now my new account is wingofthesun! If you want, feel free to buddy wingofthesun! I'll be changing everythibg in the blog that says airlec02 to wingofthesun. So now, moving on...
Attacking people? I don't care who you attack, just don't attack me! 
And I'm human? I hope you're human! :P
Oh, great. I'm being mistaken for a boy, and this isn't the first time. *sigh* And besides, where did you, Fabulous, come up with the idea that I'm attractive? :P
Also, I might be changing Captain Cottonclaws signature outfit! Which do you like better? 1st, 2nd, or 3rd? (The 3rd outfit is the outfit I have now.)


Okie! So, pleeeease comment what you think! I'll probably make a poll about it, too.
Plus, do you think I should change my profile picture?

That would be new profile picture. If you want to see my current one, look at my profile at the bottom of this post! :D Well, bye!
~wingofthesun~

4 comments:

  1. The 2nd. I'll post your banner soon... Tell me:
    1. Just change airlec02 to wingofthesun, right? No caps?
    2. Should I change Captain's outfit?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Duchess Berrybunny
    1. Yes, change it to wingofthesun, no capitols.
    2. I'll tell you when you can make a new graphic of Captain when I decide the new outfit. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would do the second and use the colors of the third + dat FWUFFEH SHCRAF ERMERGHERD ITSH SHO FWUFFEH.

    Mythy

    ReplyDelete

Are you commenting? That's great! But before you comment, I need to make some things clear.
No Bullying
No Cursing
No Impostering
No Finding a Way Around those Rules
Break the rules, and I'll send my phantoms to come and get you. :P