Welcome to the Animal Jam Tribune! I, wingofthesun, am the author of this blog. Feel free to explore the Animal Jam Tribune!

Monday, February 17, 2014

Rare Curly Wig, Adventures, & Swords

Hey jammers! Today is RIM, everyone's favorite day of the week! So lets see what the RIM is!
*Credit to Sol Lucet in Jamaa*
The Rare Curly Wig, on the 7th page of Jam Mart Clothing! It's not the best, if you ask me. And, speaking of Jam Mart Clothing, I've noticed that the actual Jam Mart Clothing store is almost always empty! I think that's because everyone uses the store that you access from the "Change Your Look" thingy. Do you use the actual store? I don't. XD

Also, I played the Great Escape today, and there was a really rude Jammer playing. He kept saying things like "Let the man handle it", "leave it to the boy", and "girls can't do anything", ect. I think you get the idea. Well, looky here! :D
I'm Fauna Frozenstar, and he was screaming with frustration because he couldn't get to where I was! Not to mention, he was being chased by a bzillion phantoms, and he was yelling "HELP!" One girl told him that since he thought boys could do everything, he should save himself. Then I went up there and blew up all the phantoms chasing him with a boomseed, and he got angry at me for saving him. He put up a mad face and started putting boomseeds on me. Hm, I find something wrong with that picture, don't you?
*No offense to any boys! :)*
Also, the number glitch has found a new way to ruin Jamaa- it now replaces Jammer's names! :O
15221I1524I15349? Go away, number glitch! *grabs broom and starts whacking the number glitch* :P
Also, I noticed something; I always thought that the member Brown Sword and the nonmember brown Pirate Sword looked exactly the same. But, I was wrong!
The sword on top is the NM Sword, and the sword on the bottom is the member Sword. The member Sword is darker! I never noticed that! Interesting!
Well, bai!

2 comments:

  1. Huh! I wonder if the member Wings look different from the non-member Rare Scary Bat wings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Duchess Berrybunny
    They do look different! The orange tips are two different shades of orange; one is darker, one is lighter. :)

    ReplyDelete

Are you commenting? That's great! But before you comment, I need to make some things clear.
No Bullying
No Cursing
No Impostering
No Finding a Way Around those Rules
Break the rules, and I'll send my phantoms to come and get you. :P