Welcome to the Animal Jam Tribune! I, wingofthesun, am the author of this blog. Feel free to explore the Animal Jam Tribune!

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Den Trick

Hey jammers! Sorry for not posting yesterday; I was about to post and then I had to log off. Really sorry! D:
Anyways, I got a Phantom Watcher!
I think Leaping's upset about the Phantom Watcher; she's all against Phantoms. (And she's all for Mira & Zios. :P)
Anyways, yesterday's den trick!
Take some Rose Garland and place it on the fence on the Small Den, and you've got a beautiful design! I love Rose Garland, it's beautiful, it can be used for many things, and it's nonmember.
And now, Leaping Futurespirit has requested to move the Phantom Watcher!
Now it guards the door! :D No strange Jammers coming into my den!
Well, I've got to run. Bye!

3 comments:

  1. Lol! I love Phantom Watchers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your signature! It's so cool :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! ^.^ I'm proud of it, it was my first graphic. ^.^

      Delete

Are you commenting? That's great! But before you comment, I need to make some things clear.
No Bullying
No Cursing
No Impostering
No Finding a Way Around those Rules
Break the rules, and I'll send my phantoms to come and get you. :P