Welcome to the Animal Jam Tribune! I, wingofthesun, am the author of this blog. Feel free to explore the Animal Jam Tribune!

Saturday, February 15, 2014

New Signature

Hey jammers! Guess what? I made my first graphic! :D
Well, actually, it's my new signature. :3 But I did make a graphic of the nametag, which I'll be posting later! :D 
Do you like it? The only thing I don't like about it is... Well... There's too much empty space. I'll see if I can make it smaller, or put something there to fill in the space. :3 
All right, that's all I have! Sorry, short post. I have to get off the computer. And sorry about not posting yesterday, I wasn't home. ^.^
Well, bye!

2 comments:

  1. It looks totally awesome! Great job! I might soon make one like it...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You can make one like it. ^.^ I'm just very proud, because it's my first, (and probably last) graphic. XD

      Delete

Are you commenting? That's great! But before you comment, I need to make some things clear.
No Bullying
No Cursing
No Impostering
No Finding a Way Around those Rules
Break the rules, and I'll send my phantoms to come and get you. :P