Welcome to the Animal Jam Tribune! I, wingofthesun, am the author of this blog. Feel free to explore the Animal Jam Tribune!

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Back On The Computer!

Yes, yes, YES! Numnum13's and my computer got WiFi today! So guess what? Now we get to play AJ again, and get to blog on the computer instead of a nook! *glares at nook* Hehe, sorry. But, yay! Here I come, Animal Jam!
Also, this is kinda random, but if you divide the number of published comments by the number of published posts, you get your average number of commemts per post! :D Thought you'd want to know that. The Animal Jam Tribune's average is a little over 2 comments per post. Yay! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Are you commenting? That's great! But before you comment, I need to make some things clear.
No Bullying
No Cursing
No Impostering
No Finding a Way Around those Rules
Break the rules, and I'll send my phantoms to come and get you. :P