Welcome to the Animal Jam Tribune! I, wingofthesun, am the author of this blog. Feel free to explore the Animal Jam Tribune!

Friday, March 28, 2014

Story

Hallo, Jammers! I have a little story to tell you... (This is exactly as it happened.)

I was roaming Jamaa Township, bored, when I saw something. An Arctic Wolf was dancing, saying, "Send me an awesome rare item and I'll give you a code for imprisoned phantoms!!!!"
I couldn't help but feel a bit angry at her. She could just say the code without getting any rares. So, I said, "The code for imprisoned phantoms is THANKS."
Another Arctic Wolf walked up to me and said, "Thanks, bunny." before walking over to the other Arctic Wolf.
I was sitting there, now feeling a bit irratated that he had called me "bunny." I said, "Bunny...?" No one paid any attention to me though, and I didn't really care. I was too interested in watching the two Arctic Wolves confront each other.
The one that had called me "bunny" walked up to the other wolf. "Hey, I sent you an item, but now that I know the code could I have it back?"
The girl Arctic Wolf ignored him, and kept dancing, saying, "Send me an awesome rare item and I'll give you a code for imprisoned phantoms!!!!" The boy Arctic Wolf then left.
I sent the girl Arctic Wolf a JAG. "THE CODE IS THANKS"
The Arctic Wolf  JAG'd me back, sayng, "YA I KNOW"
I replied, "YOU COULD JUST TELL EVERYBODY THE CODE WITHOUT MAKING A DEAL FOR IT"
The Arctic Wolf never replied, because next thing I knew, she said, "The code for imprisoned phantoms is THANKS!!!"
I smiled. I just hope she gave back the items sent to her.

So, that's that! Also, there's been a ton of hacking going on. A TON. 4 hacks in the past 2 weeks. >.< I'm getting scared, so I transferred my most valued items to my side account. I suggest you do the same.
Well, bai!

2 comments:

Are you commenting? That's great! But before you comment, I need to make some things clear.
No Bullying
No Cursing
No Impostering
No Finding a Way Around those Rules
Break the rules, and I'll send my phantoms to come and get you. :P