Welcome to the Animal Jam Tribune! I, wingofthesun, am the author of this blog. Feel free to explore the Animal Jam Tribune!

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Hackers

Hi. I'm really upset right now, after reading this post on the AJ Whip. Click HERE to read it.
Anyways, there's been a lot of hacking going on... As the Animal Jam Whip says, many people have been hacked. I'm sick and tired of it. It's ridiculous. Not just hacking in Jamaa, but hacking everywhere. It's wrong.
Did you hear that?

Wrong.
Wrong.
Wrong.
Wrong.
WRONG.

Now a quick note to hackers:
DEAR HACKERS,
IT'D BE NICE IF YOU LEFT THIS PLANET OR STOPPED HACKING PEOPLE. YOUR CHOICE.
BYE.

I'm fuming right now. Watch out, Taxe.

3 comments:

Are you commenting? That's great! But before you comment, I need to make some things clear.
No Bullying
No Cursing
No Impostering
No Finding a Way Around those Rules
Break the rules, and I'll send my phantoms to come and get you. :P